Are you our next Marketing Executive?
We're looking for someone outstanding to join our team
- Do you have a passion for social media?
- Would you describe yourself as a creative individual?
- Do you love marketing so much that sometimes it’s all you bloody think about?
If so, we're on the lookout for an outstanding Marketing Executive to join our growing marketing team at 67 Degrees...and that person could be YOU!
With huge demand in the automotive sector across the UK for our digital marketing services, we want a driven, passionate and social savvy professional to join our team based at Shoreham airport in Sussex....that’s right, our office is at the airport baby!
What will you be doing?
- Looking after paid and organic social activity for our clients
- Liaising with our Account Managers and drive the direction of our clients brands forward
- In total control of coming up with creative campaigns each month
- Be responsible for creating eye catching adverts
- Creating marketing content to push out online to help promote our clients
- Report back to clients about the performance of their campaigns
What we’re looking for?
- You will have at least 2 years experience of working within an agency running social accounts
- Someone with a can do attitude
- You ooze creativity
- Experience of handling multiple accounts within an agency environment
- An individual who can manage their time effectively
- Experience of handling social media budgets in the thousands
- Knowing your way around Google Analytics and Data Studio
- Complete understanding of Facebook Business Manager - understanding of bidding strategies, automation rules and Facebook attribution knowledge
- The ability to create multiple audiences on Facebook and to design full dynamic adverts
- Knowledge of using Photoshop and Indesign (other Adobe programmes desirable but not essential)
- Experience of using social media scheduling tools
What do you get?
- A shiny new MacBook
- All the Mac accessories
- Stand up desk (but you can sit down too)
- Adobe software
- 25 days holiday
- Flexible working - 9-5 is so outdated.
- Your birthday off
- Weekly treats
Over the past five years 67 Degrees has won multiple awards for the work with our clients and our client-base is growing at a rapid rate. Over the next six months we would have doubled the marketing team and opportunity of growth within the business is a sure thing for the right individual.
This role will start remotely until COVID rules are relaxed. Once relaxed, 67 Degrees has a flexible working structure in place where you will only be required to work in the office once or twice a week. 2020 has shown us all that we can work anyway, and be just as effective.
If you like the sound of the above and think you would be a great asset to the team. Send your CV and :-
- Why you think you’d be a great fit for our team?
- with a £100,000 budget, what car/cars would you buy?
We’re a creative agency, and everything we do, we try and standout. How will you standout from the crowd of CVs?....
Send information below or to firstname.lastname@example.org