Another Opportunity to Join our Team!
We’re looking for an experienced Business Development Manager to join our team and it could be you...
Our business is growing at an incredible rate, so we’re recruiting outstanding people to be part of the 67 Degrees journey.
With huge demand for our digital marketing services in the UK automotive sector, we’re looking for a skilled, driven, passionate and determined sales professional to join our team.
We’re based at Brighton City Airport in Shoreham-by-Sea, West Sussex, specialising in innovative website design, e-commerce solutions and marketing services exclusively for the automotive industry.
We work closely with car dealers of all sizes across the UK, delivering striking and impactful results for the trade. We’re looking for the right individual to grow our portfolio of clients on a full-time basis.
- Developing strategies to secure new business opportunities.
- Reaching out to potential customers over the phone, face to face and through online communication.
- Presenting our products and services in a confident and approachable manner.
- Meeting with clients and visiting dealerships.
- Working alongside our key account managers to support a cross-section of clients.
- Drawing on your experience of sales best-practices to advise clients accordingly.
- Identifying areas of growth within our business.
- Fulfilling client briefs and problem-solving where needed.
Skills and abilities
- At least three years experience working within a similar role
- Previous experience within the automotive industry is highly beneficial.
- An understanding of digital marketing practices and their benefits to the automotive industry.
- Confident in delivering pitch-driven presentations to clients.
- A proven track record in converting sales and meeting targets.
- Able to time-manage accordingly to meet designated deadlines.
- A problem solver who is skilled in delivering tangible results.
- A passionate individual who is self-motivated, determined and fits well within a team environment.
- Someone who can multitask and manage multiple client accounts.
- Flexibility to travel and work outside of office hours.
Reap the rewards
- Competitive salary
- 25 days holiday
- Company car
- On site parking
- Flexible working hours
- Career progression
- Birthday day off
- Access to industry events
- Regular team social activities
- A brand new MacBook
- Office treats
It’s a very exciting time for us as we prepare for further expansion to help drive our clients businesses beyond the forecourt. Over the past five years, we’ve won multiple awards and commendations for our creative website designs and marketing campaigns, enabling our customers to stand out from the crowd.
Will you stand out from the crowd? Get in touch and let us know what you have to offer and why we need you in our team. Click here to upload your CV and an accompanying message, or email firstname.lastname@example.org. It’s over to you!