Eight 67 Degrees Customers are Shortlisted for the Motor Trader Industry Awards 2021
Congratulations to our finalists in the retail categories!
We are extremely pleased to see eight of our customers shortlisted in this year’s Motor Trader Industry Awards. They’ve been selected as finalists across three different categories within the retail sector.
Acting as a benchmark for UK car retailing excellence, Motor Trader’s Industry Awards has been celebrating the automotive industry for over 30 years now with categories dedicated to both retail and suppliers.
It’s another pat on the back for us here at 67 Degrees, having only recently announced our seven finalists in the Motor Trader Independent Dealer Awards last month.
Who has been shortlisted?
Congratulations to the following 67 Degrees customers for being selected as a 2021 finalist:
- ADG Sevenoaks for Dealer Website of the Year (Under 100 vehicles)
- Avalon Motor Company for Dealer Website of the Year (Under 100 vehicles)
- Premier GT for Dealer Website of the Year (Under 100 vehicles)
- R Symons for Dealer Website of the Year (Under 100 vehicles)
- Your Best Car for Dealer Website of the Year (Under 100 vehicles)
- SuperMiniUK for Customer Care Award
- SW Car Supermarket for Social Media Award (Non Franchised)
- Uber GT for Social Media Award (Non Franchised)
The glitzy awards ceremony will take place on Tuesday 30th November at Grosvenor House in London, and we’ll be there to support our shortlisted customers - we can’t wait!
Award winning website design and digital marketing services
Operating exclusively within the automotive industry, we’re the answer to car dealers seeking online solutions for their businesses. We specialise in innovative website design and creative digital marketing services to dealerships of all shapes and sizes across the UK.
We’ve developed a range of engaging products and services to help our customer’s dealerships perform beyond the forecourt. Not settling for second best, we’ve worked extremely hard over the past five years to build an incredible reputation with the industry.
Our can-do attitude has earned us over 20 awards and commendations in the last few years - it’s an achievement we’re very proud of.