Join our award-winning team!
- Do you have a passion for social media?
- Would you describe yourself as a creative individual?
- Do you love marketing so much that sometimes it’s all you bloody think about?
If so, we’re on the lookout for an outstanding Paid Social Specialist to join our growing marketing team at 67 Degrees…and that person could be YOU!
With huge demand in the automotive sector across the UK for our digital marketing services, we want a driven, passionate and social savvy professional to join our team based at Shoreham airport in Sussex….that’s right, our office is on the airport baby!
What will you be doing?
- Looking after paid social activity for our clients across the UK
- Liaising with our Account Managers and drive the direction of our clients brands forward
- Be responsible for creating eye catching adverts
- In total control of coming up with creative campaigns each month
- Report back to clients about the performance of their campaigns
What we’re looking for?
- Someone with a ‘can do’ attitude
- You ooze creativity
- An individual who can manage their time effectively
- You will have at least 2 years experience of running social media accounts
- Experience of using social media scheduling tools
- Experience of handling social media budgets in the thousands
- Knowing your way around Google Analytics
- Knowledge of Facebook Business Manager
- The ability to create multiple audiences on Facebook
- Experience of handling multiple accounts within an agency environment
- Knowledge of Data Studio
- Complete understanding of Facebook Business Manager – understanding of bidding strategies, automation rules and Facebook attribution knowledge
- Knowledge of using Photoshop and Indesign and other Adobe programmes
Why work for 67 Degrees?
If you’re not waking up excited about going to work then you’re in the wrong job! Whilst we work hard, we believe your job should be fun and rewarding too.
Whether it’s team nights out, taking advantage of our fantastic location next to the River Adur and South Downs at lunchtime, or just slipping your slippers on at your desk, that’s absolutely fine by us. You won’t find any cold corporate environments here.
Not only will you get to work with a great team of talented individuals, but you’ll benefit from a number of perks too as part of our dev team…
- A competitive salary based on experience
- 25 days holiday, bank holidays and your birthday off
- Flexibility around remote working
- Regular social, team and charity fundraising events
- Buddy Program – An experienced staff member is at your side
- A MacBook Pro
- Well-stocked drinks and snacks in-office
- Monthly massages
- Shared office bikes
- Team days out
- Ongoing monthly Foosball tournaments
All of this and so much more is what you can expect as standard when you’re a 67 Degrees team member – go on, you know it makes sense!
Over the past 5 years 67 Degrees has won multiple awards for the work with our clients and our client-base is growing at a rapid rate. Over the past 12 months we have doubled the team and opportunities of growth within the business is a sure thing for the right individual.
If you like the sound of the above and think you would be a great asset to the team. Send your CV and :-
- Why do you think you’d be a great fit for our team?
- with a £100,000 budget, what car/cars would you buy?
By emailing email@example.com
This role will start remotely until COVID rules are relaxed. Once relaxed, 67 Degrees has a flexible working structure in place where you will only be required to work in the office once or twice a week. 2020 has shown us all that we can work anyway, and be just as effective.
We’re a creative agency, and everything we do, we try to stand standout. How will you standout from the crowd of CVs?….