Junior Marketing Executive wanted
- Do you love all things social media?
- Do you enjoy designing in Canva or Photoshop?
- Are you looking for your big break in a marketing role?
We are looking for a Marketing Executive who wants to cut their teeth in a growing marketing team.
You will have exposure to all parts of marketing and have day-to-day involvement with design, content writing, email marketing, social media management.
With a huge demand in the automotive sector across the UK for our digital marketing services, we want a driven, passionate and social savvy professional to join our team based at Shoreham airport in Sussex....that’s right, our office is at the airport baby!
What will you be doing?
- Learn how Facebook and Instagram advertising works
- Understand how different content is created and how we market it across different channels
- Working with our Account Managers and understanding our clients brands
- Learn how to create adverts for social media
- Help run the paid and organic social activity for our clients across Facebook/Instagram and Tiktok
- Report back to clients about the performance of their campaigns
- Learn how to juggle multiple social media accounts
Within the roles you will get full training on the following :-
- Social Media
- How to use design tools (Photoshop, Canva, InDesign)
- Video editing
- Facebook Business Manager
- Content writing training
- PPC (Pay-Per-Click)
- SEO (Search Engine Optimisation)
What we’re looking for?
- Someone with a can-do attitude
- You ooze creativity
- Knowledge of using Canva or Photoshop (other Adobe programmes desirable but not essential)
- You want to progress your career in marketing
What do you get?
- A shiny new MacBook
- All the Mac accessories
- Stand up desk (but you can sit down too)
- Adobe software
- 25 days holiday
- Flexible working - 9-5 is so outdated.
- Your birthday off
- Weekly treats
Over the past five years, 67 Degrees has won multiple awards for the work with our clients and our client base is growing at a rapid rate. Over the next six months, we would have doubled the marketing team and the opportunity of growth within the business is a sure thing for the right individual.
This role will start remotely until COVID rules are relaxed. Once relaxed, 67 Degrees has a flexible working structure in place where you will only be required to work in the office once or twice a week. 2020 has shown us all that we can work anyway, and be just as effective.
If you like the sound of the above and think you would be a great asset to the team. Send your CV and :-
- Why you think you’d be a great fit for our team?
- with a £100,000 budget, what car/cars would you buy?
We’re a creative agency, and everything we do, we try and standout. How will you stand out from the crowd of CVs?....
Fill out the form below or send all information to firstname.lastname@example.org