Work With Us
If you’re not waking up excited about going to work then you're in the wrong job! We are on the hunt for talented and passionate people to help shape our business. Even if your dream role isn’t advertised below but you love the idea of working with us, then please still get in touch. We will be advertising various roles over the next 12 months so we may even call you sooner rather than later.
There are too many to list on this page, but here are a couple of reasons why you will love working at 67 Degrees...
Flexible working hours
Working 9 to 5 is so last year! If it’s easier for you to work from 8 am until 4 pm then so be it. So long as you are getting through your tasks and are keeping up with our high standards then we are happy to be as accommodating as possible. If you need to work from home, then that’s fine too! We know that in order to get the best out of our staff, we need to help each individual find the right balance between work and life.
Have the day off on us!
Who wants to work on their birthday? You should wake up and have a nice hearty breakfast before celebrating the day on which you were born in style. You shouldn’t be getting up and coming into work. That’s why we make sure that all of our staff are given their birthday off.
We want to hear from you.
We are always on the lookout for talented individuals. If you are interested in working with us, why not take a look at our vacancies below, we'd love to hear from you.
Front End Web Developer
We’re looking for a new Front End Web Developer to join our team. You will work closely with our clients to build bespoke websites that push boundaries. At 67 Degrees nothing is impossible, so we want Front End Web Developer's who are adaptable, hardworking and love a challenge.
- HTML (Semantic)
- CSS & SASS
- Responsive Design (Zurb Foundation, Bootstrap etc)
- GIT Version Control
- Experience with Content Management Systems
- Good knowledge of current trends, techniques and best practices
- Minimum of 2 years experience
- Twig (Template Engine)
- Gulp & Bower
- Automotive Industry Experience
If you’re interested, and you fit the description above then please leave your details below, we would love to hear from you.
Social Media Executive
67 Degrees is a multiple award-winning digital marketing agency that operates solely to serve the automotive industry. Founded in 2016, we have witnessed a rapid rate of growth with both our client portfolio and staff levels increasing over the last 12 months. With ambitious plans for the future, we’re looking for a Social Media Executive to join our marketing team based at Brighton City Airport, Shoreham-by-Sea.
Working alongside the Marketing Manager your primary day to day role will see you creating, implementing and managing highly effective and targeted social media campaigns across a range of social platforms. To succeed you’ll need to be creative and not be afraid to take creative risks and to think outside of the box.
Think you have what it takes? Then read on...
- Responsible for a portfolio of 67Degrees social media clients
- Responsible for the scheduling and creation of engaging and effective social content
- Be responsible for writing compelling copy for both blogs and social posts
- Identify current news or timely topics that can be utilised for results across social
- Ensure a consistent tone of voice and brand image across all social media platforms
- Drive our client’s brands forward in a way that makes them stand out from their competitors
- Manage paid social media campaigns across Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Instagram
- Create highly targeted social media campaigns utilising the likes of Facebook pixel
- Liaising with clients and colleagues as required
- Reporting of key digital marketing metrics for both internal and client level review
- Prepare regular reports for your customers on trends and results whilst making recommendations
- Finally, add value! We are not just a standard website agency. We like to see ourselves as marketing consultants. So whether you are asked to look at a customers print advert in the local paper or listen to their radio campaign, you’ll be only too happy to advise and give feedback.
- A team player that is quick to support other team members with various tasks when needed
- You will be able to identify opportunities for the client to improve their digital marketing
- You’ll be a creative thinker with a drive to deliver something different
- Hold a flexible approach and the desire to deliver amazing customer service
- Have a sound understanding of current digital trends and best practice
- Automotive industry knowledge or an interest in cars would be beneficial though not essential
- Possess knowledge of SEO, content marketing and social algorithms, and how these can be effectively used to increase rankings and website traffic
- Design experience, through the use of applications such as Photoshop and Sketch, would be advantageous although not essential
- A basic understanding of modern digital marketing processes and challenges such as marketing automation, targeting and personalisation, PPC/GDN campaigns, SEO and UX would also be beneficial
The ideal candidate:
You’ll be experienced in your field and have at least 1 years experience in a similar industry or agency role with a proven track record under your belt. Furthermore, you will have excellent face to face, verbal and written communication skills and possess the ability to communicate at all levels with our clients. Excellent attention to detail is also a crucial element of the role, an element which demonstrates our high level of expertise in the industry.
Holding exceptional organisational and administration skills, you have the ability to forward-plan and self-manage to achieve the optimum outcome. However, above all, you will have the drive, passion and the desire to take ownership of the key future growth of our business. You will manage various customer accounts and activities for 67 Degrees and support with each of your customers marketing objectives and requirements.
As an integral part of the business, you will possess a genuine passion for what you do. Whilst this is a social media-based role, being such a small business, it is important that the right person is happy to get involved with every aspect of our operations and is prepared to get ‘stuck in’. A can-do attitude is a must for us and we all strive to take the ‘Nothing is impossible’ approach.
If we’ve just described you and you're up for a challenge in a rapidly growing business then we’d love to hear from you!
What’s in it for you?:
- An environment that allows for genuine growth potential and learning opportunities
- Time and funding to attend courses and workshops to develop your skills and career
- Flexible working. Whether you need an early start, an early finish or to work from home, we take an open and flexible approach
- Opportunities to attend industry events such as conferences and awards
- A fast-paced, hardworking and ultimately rewarding working environment with the opportunity to work with some of the automotive industry’s leading businesses